Thursday, May 19, 2011

I feel like a bug in a box sometimes..
Things will be going the way I want them to and the way I've worked hard to have it go
and then the rug gets yanked out from underneath me...and it's like wtf?! I don't know what hit me
Bug in a box..they're always watching, seeing what I'd do, how I'm going to react, how I'm going to choose to handle the situation in front of me..
I'm not paranoid or feel like the world is out to get me, but I often feel tested by the people closest to me..mainly the people I love the most, and thats what gets me crazy.
Or maybe it is my inability to accept the things I can't change...it all goes back to me being a dreamer
I think that if you have enough will power and brain power that anything can be changed.
You can't change the people you love, I wish the ones I loved applied that to me

No comments:

Post a Comment