Monday, June 6, 2011

Word from the wise

'If you have it in your heart, then God will give it to you'

While I am not religous, I find guidance in this. I was talking to my co-worker, exchanging our wishes and dreams for our life and what we search for in life. He told me that he was one of those people that will go in whichever direction the wind blows him in and find happiness there, but if there is something he wants he will have it. I've always felt that way about myself and I never really understood it. Whatever I put my mind to, whatever I tell myself that I want, it happens and I get it. Andre told me that if it is inside your heart, if you have it in your heart God will see it and give it to you. In a way, it is kind of like what I am doing; I know what it is that I want, because I put it in my heart, so every beat is a step closer to obtaining it.

So, if you have it in your heart what you want, then you will get it. Only if it truly is what is in your heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment