Thursday, June 2, 2011





Yeah Yeah YEAAAH!!
Got me an appointment/ a chance to show off some of my work in hope of getting a tattoo apprenticeship.
I got good feelings about this.
I was going to show my portfolio to Kristy and she would point me in the right direction to an artist that would best fit my style but I just feel like I gotta do this on my own. She's my friend and someone I respect, so I don't want her holding me hand the whole way, and I would definitely feel more pride having accomplished this from my own hard work and methods. I've always wanted this as my career but never felt that I was good enough, that my style or my artwork wasn't there. I feel that I've gotten my shit together enough and my mind is out of the black hole for me to be able to take a stab at my dreams..I'm just not meant for school, everything that I've tried to go to school for falls out, some fluke always happens and I get turned in the complete opposite direction; but with this, everything is lining up. If this appointment falls out, I'm going to seek others.
Everything around us, the world we live in, was created by other people's dreams...so I think I can give mine a shot

No comments:

Post a Comment